Here’s what I’ve been reading…
- Modification Monday at Knitted Bliss – Sleeveless Royale Sweater (Do you wear vests? I never have, but I like them on other people!)
- Triple Swatching Ojai at Juniper Moon Fiber Farm – Jess is swatching Ojai share yarn for a Lucania sweater – also photos of her ADORABLE daughter playing with yarn! (I’m really excited about this series since I did a series of posts on my Ojai sweater. I *really* love seeing how the same yarn knits up into completely different garments!)
- Spotlight on the BT Men Hugo sweater at Brooklyn Tweed
- Spinning Silk Samples at Sweet Georgia Yarns (This is a really neat series – check out all the posts!)
- Sheep shearing at Kristin Nicholas’ farm – some great photos of shearer Kevin Ford!
- Cool explanation of the origins of WEBS’ line of Valley Yarns, explained by Steve Elkins himself!
What are you reading this week?